[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:20:54 UTC 2008

uh, which part of the company confidentiality did you miss?

This is the same motion. All the board members know who the companies
are. Given the recent comments about transparency, I thought it would
be best to move the votes over to the public list -- omitting the
sensitive part of the information -- we did this when we brought on
the first group of corporate board members. The corporations and the
Foundation will want to maximize the PR of joining by announcing at
the appropriate time -- not announcing the possibility on a public list.

-- Dick