[OpenID board] BOD agenda items

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Thu Oct 9 00:12:39 UTC 2008

On Oct 8, 2008, at 16:01 , Dick Hardt wrote:

>> Marketing
> Given the difference of opinion between myself and the rest of the
> board on the messaging, I don't think I am the right person to chair
> this committee at this time.

If so, it seems we have several options:
1. appoint a new marketing committee chair
2. de-charter the marketing committee
3. keep the marketing committee chartered but inactive

I'd be in favor of #1. Worst would be #3 I think.

Any volunteers? Given that one of the most important reasons to
establish the OIDF in the first place was marketing, there's plenty of
work that could be done, and recognition that could be gained ;-)

I don't think that a committee chair would necessarily have to be a
board member either, in case anybody has somebody in mind.