[OpenID board] BOD agenda items

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:01:45 UTC 2008

On 8-Oct-08, at 3:17 PM, Scott Kveton wrote:

> Finance
>
>    * Dick Hardt (chair)
>    * Scott Kveton
>    * Bill Washburn

Waiting for financial statements that are comprehensible.

Would like to get various committees to propose a budget (if any) so
that we can have a Foundation wide budget.

> Marketing
>
> The marketing committee's purpose is to ensure that OpenID is marketed
> effectively. In the short term, this involves identifying the "key
> messages" surrounding OpenID.
>
>    * Dick Hardt (chair)
>    * David Recordon (co-chair)
>    * Drummond Reed
>    * Bill Washburn
>    * Shreyas Doshi representing Yahoo!
>    * Brian Kissel representing JanRain

Current project is the CMP, which Brian Kissel is running.

Given the difference of opinion between myself and the rest of the
board on the messaging, I don't think I am the right person to chair
this committee at this time.

-- Dick