[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID] OpenID Board Election

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Mon Nov 24 21:55:00 UTC 2008

Hey all,
I'm glad this email got out so that we're pushing ahead, but am
curious if everything on the to-do list got knocked out already for
the membership tool?  Are we currently confident in the ability for
new members to register?  I'm seeing what seems like a bug? when I go
to edit my contact information that it doesn't fill in my current
OpenID,  Most of the copy changes I suggested last week don't seem to
have made it in.

So, not trying to impede progress just wanting to make sure that the
known issues have been taken care of and tested.

--David

Begin forwarded message: