[OpenID board] OpenID Board Election Procedures

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 21 16:41:48 UTC 2008

I'll change this from "Voters are given as many votes to cast as there are positions to fill" to "Voters may cast up to as many votes as there are positions to fill".  I'll circulate another draft later today after waiting to see if there are any other clarifications that people want to add.

                                                                -- Mike