[OpenID board] Election Procedures Document?

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 01:54:08 UTC 2008

There are details that were not covered in what you described. For
example, what do we do in a tie? How many seats are for two years vs
one year?

I'm sure you have thought about many of the points -- we just don't
have that process in front of us -- and don't have it to point people
to. We need to have that available publicly to point people to.

-- Dick