[OpenID board] Election Procedures Document?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 21 01:41:00 UTC 2008

To be clear, we approved the election procedures that I verbally described at the board meeting last week so the task here isn't approving procedures -- the task here is accurately documenting what we already approved.  I will work on that and will accept corrections and ideas on how to word it more clearly, but we already have a set of approved election procedures, so no additional vote is necessary.

                                -- Mike