[OpenID board] OpenID Foundation Board of Directors meeting today ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Mon Nov 10 16:55:55 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

We'll be hosting the OpenID Foundation Board of Directors meeting at
the Internet Identity Workshop in Mountain View, CA at the Computer
History Museum in the "Hopper" Room.

The agenda is as follows:

* Interviewing of second ED candidate if more time is needed beyond
12noon PST start time

* Membership report - Mart has sent this out to board@, please review for Monday

* Budget - Dick has prepared a DRAFT budget for review before Monday
... this was sent to the board@ list.

* Election procedures - Mike sending out a proposal on how the member
election will go.
   - We need to decide on timing for the election

* Expanded Corporate board seats
   - Which companies are we going to invite in as corporate board members?
   - With that, who should be the additional community members?
   - The Executive Committee recommendation is BBC/PayPal for
corporate board members and Brian Kissel/Snorri Giorgetti as community
members

* Discussion of the CRC recommendations - Brian Kissel/Raj Mata

If you're unable to make this in person, you can join the conference call: