[OpenID board] openidfoundation.org

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Thu Nov 6 19:12:06 UTC 2008

Will,

I'm sorry the OIDF has not been more responsive. As a community director I
personally agree that it would be good to transfer this domain to the
Foundation so it continues to redirect as you've done.

I'm cc'ing Scott Kveton, current Board chair, and Bill Washburn, current
Executive Director, so they can follow through with you on this.

Thanks,

=Drummond