[OpenID board] openidfoundation.org

Will Norris will at willnorris.com
Thu Nov 6 18:17:20 UTC 2008

Shortly after the creation of the OIDF in early 2007, I bought
openidfoundation.org to ensure that a cyber-squatter didn't get a hold
of it. For the last year or so more, it has simply redirected to
openid.net/foundation.  I've tried a couple of times to pass this
domain off to the foundation itself, without much success.  Does the
foundation just really not care about this?  If not, I'm happy to just
let it expire.  Otherwise, I'd really like to try again at
transferring this over to someone a little more official.

Thanks,
Will