[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:36:22 UTC 2008

On the side note, is there a published list of the members? I
understand that there are members who do not wish their names to be
disclosed. At OpenID Japan, we have a few of them. However, it is not
all of them, I believe. An election being sensible or not also depends
on that list IMHO.

=nat at TOKYO via iPhone