[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

DeWitt Clinton dewitt at google.com
Tue Nov 4 21:26:22 UTC 2008

Actually, I would like to know if they're going to "go cold" by waiting on
the order of 30-40 days for the community election to conclude first (per
Drummond's hypothetical timeline).

That also gives us some time to discuss a full slate of 5 and reach out to
all with a coherent unified plan.

-DeWitt