[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:03:40 UTC 2008

> On 4-Nov-08, at 12:21 PM, DeWitt Clinton wrote:
>
>> I remain uncomfortable adding any new board members, corporate or
>> otherwise, until we hold the election.

I'm confused. The statement above is contrary to the statement below.

I'm guessing the difference is doing this before an election? (which
was implicit in my question)

Once again, I understand not wanting to add community board members
before an election, but why are you not comfortable adding corporate