[OpenID board] OpenID board for India

Babu.N babun at intoto.com
Fri May 30 06:30:59 UTC 2008

Hi OpenID group,

I wish to start a openID local chapter in India.
Could you please let me know the procedure for this.

Thanks,
Babu

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.