[OpenID board] OpenID Japan: Chapter Registration Letter

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:15:52 UTC 2008

You are welcome.

On the side note, I would like to let you know that we(NRI) have
released an OpenID based hotel booking system for Japan Airlines and
its partners. I suppose this is one of the first (if not the very
first) system with real monetary transaction going over OpenID.

=nat

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Drummond Reed
<drummond.reed at cordance.net> wrote:
> Nat: tremendous job. OpenID Japan has great energy and I hope it will
> inspire many other national chapters.
>
> =Drummond

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/