[OpenID board] Might Miss the Call

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu May 8 16:01:21 UTC 2008

About the local chapters policy, we have an agreement from Nat and Snorri that they are good with us approving a local chapters policy based on the current drafts and without language about a national chapters policy.  This is significant progress and would let Europe and Japan become local chapters under a recognized policy.  Therefore, I'm going to produce a cleaned-up draft and have us vote on it.  With respect to the IPR, this text isn't a change from our existing approved policy, therefore I don't see this as a blocking issue for approving a local chapters policy that brings everyone into the fold.

About the specifications council, the report on the PAPE working group is DUE BY SATURDAY.  Therefore waiting until Monday isn't ok.  If Josh has not responded and you try to call him one more time, then you and Johnny should act as the majority and notify the board and Dick and I who the 5 members are today so we can start to work on the report.  We only have 2 days as it is!

Hope to have you on the call.

                                Thanks,
                                -- Mike