[OpenID board] Revised local chapters policy

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu May 8 11:48:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

I agree with Mike to accept quickly a simplified online "local chapter
Policy" adapted for many  chapters as possible! = to avoid brakes and lost
time!
But in this case I think we can still simplify the current version (and OIDF
accept the simplifications):
e.g.:
#6: just: " Chapters must agree that any intellectual property or trademarks
developed or held by the Chapter must be freely available for use to the
OpenID Community"
#12! Delete " nation state level"
Etc...

After (and I agree with Nat), I propose to accept an "agreement" (no really
an Policy) between "National" chapters or "continental" Foundations...
This agreement will mention all answers like translation, trademark,
national position...
The criteria will be examined depending the serious of this organization
(IMO the list of members is the better proof)

David, Dick, Nat, Drummond... agree with that?

Cheers

-Snorri