[OpenID board] Agenda for 3/27/2008 ...

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Thu Mar 27 16:16:48 UTC 2008

Thanks, I might be a little late.  Have a meeting from 10:30-11.

I'd like to really see us figure out how we're going to really drive
membership so that spec work becomes easier and board elections become
possible.  I think one of the key tactics to doing this is really
helping to show the value of the OpenID Foundation.  I'd love to see
us co-publish best practices, case studies, etc.  I'm happy to help
lead/coordinate that if you're all willing to let me.

Thanks,
--David