[OpenID board] agenda add-on

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Wed Mar 26 18:34:39 UTC 2008

I think there is the possibility of a larger conversation around the
role of a Foundation for technologies like OpenID, OpenSocial, OAuth,
Microformats, etc.  They all have very similar needs and fairly common
backgrounds.

At least having a conversation around if this board is interested in
seeing this Foundation grow in scope would be worthwhile IMHO.

--David