[OpenID board] Topic for this week's agenda

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 18:43:43 UTC 2008

Good suggestion.  Thanks Drummond,
cheers,
-bill

----- Original Message ----
From: Drummond Reed <drummond.reed at cordance.net>
To: board at openid.net
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 10:57:51 AM
Subject: [OpenID board] Topic for this week's agenda

Scott and Bill:

Per the thread below, the question of when we will be opening up new Working
Groups for specifications is starting to come up. I'm not saying there is a
compelling reason to do that yet for any spec other than PAPE (and the
Trusted Exchange spec that Nat Sakimura and his team have suggested), but I
do think that OIDF needs to take a public stance about:

a) The status of current WGs (to my knowledge it's not published anywhere
what WGs exist or are planned)

b) The process for community members to form a WG.

Can we put a short discussion about this on this week's agenda?

=Drummond