[OpenID board] Local Chapters

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 9 05:42:42 UTC 2008

Absolutely!  Just identify your chapter leaders, send us a sentence or two about your mission and how to contact the chapter and a URL for the chapter site if it exists, affirm that you intend to operate within the local chapters policy, and you're a recognized chapter!  We'll then quickly add your chapter to the local chapters page at openid.net!

                                Best wishes,
                                -- Mike