[OpenID board] Local Chapters

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 19:50:42 UTC 2008

Hi Chris--

Congratulations on what you've been doing.  It sounds very good.  It would be very good to learn more about what has been happening.

Yes, by all means it is possible for you to help establish a local chapter in the Netherlands.  We are aiming to create a global and inclusive organization with high levels of participation and activity far and wide, of course.  We are strongly aligned with OpenID Europe and aiming to become even more so in the coming months.

cheers,
-bill