[OpenID board] Agenda for 6/19/2008 ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Tue Jun 17 20:48:38 UTC 2008

> Can we confirm we will have a quorum?

I'm not sure we can pre-confirm we'll have a quorum and the summer
travel schedule for folks doesn't help much.

> Item 2 in your list is likely best left until we have good board
> representation.

Agreed.  I think we need to have a specific call around this and make
sure we have most if not all of the board involved.  I'll get this
setup for the next week or so.

> We had expanding the size of the board on the agenda in the past, but
> postponed as Dewitt requested it to be postponed.

Again, probably best discussed with a quorum and honestly, this would
fall out of the "scope" question as well.

> Not sure why I am listed on the ED recruitment -- I just had one task
> which I completed!

Oh yeah ... hmmm ... was just trying to volunteer you for more work I
suppose ... :-)