[OpenID board] OpenID Portugal Chapter Registration

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 17 19:25:10 UTC 2008

Parabéns e boas-vindas!  This information is now live at http://openid.net/foundation/chapters/.

                                Best wishes,

From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On Behalf Of Luís Valente
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:33 AM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: [OpenID board] OpenID Portugal Chapter Registration

Dear OIDF Board,

We agree the OIDF Local Chapters Policy
Please find below the registration information for Portuguese Chapter.

a) The organizers are: Luís Valente, Filipa Falcão Reis, Diana Almeida, Manuel Eduardo Correia, Margarida Franco, Pedro Vilaça

b) The URL of the Association: http://www.openid.pt (at this moment we are making  and develop portuguese contents)

c) The region: Portugal

d) The name of our Chapter is "OpenID Portugal"

We thank you to list our Chapter on openid.net

Best regards,
--
Luís Valente