[OpenID board] Board meeting schedule?

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 10:58:20 UTC 2008

Drummond Reed wrote:
> I just realized today that there was supposed to be (and maybe was?) a board
> meeting yesterday -- but it was no longer on my calendar and I didn't
> receive a Google calendar invite, so when my 10-11AM PT call ran long
> yesterday I never noticed it.
>
> Did it happen?
>
> And are we still on a 2-week schedule? If so, who is sending the invites?
>
> Sorry for being so confused...

Since there wasn't quorum after 15 minutes, the board meeting was
cancelled and instead there was an ad-hoc meeting of the Executive
Committee i.e. Scott, David, Dick, Mike and myself.

The outcome of this meeting was mainly some suggested topics of
discussion for the next meeting. I believe the intention was to get
another board meeting organised before the 19th to replace the one that
should have been on the 5th. I'm sure Scott will post more about this.