[OpenID board] Board meeting schedule?

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Jun 6 22:35:00 UTC 2008

I just realized today that there was supposed to be (and maybe was?) a board
meeting yesterday -- but it was no longer on my calendar and I didn't
receive a Google calendar invite, so when my 10-11AM PT call ran long
yesterday I never noticed it.

Did it happen?

And are we still on a 2-week schedule? If so, who is sending the invites?

Sorry for being so confused...

=Drummond