[OpenID board] The Specifications Council

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Tue Jun 3 18:20:18 UTC 2008

The past editors of OpenID Authentication 2.0 (Josh Hoyt, Johnny Bufu,
and myself) just got off a phone call where we elected the remaining
five individuals to the specification council.  As everyone knows, the
council is designed to both create a separation between the board of
the OIDF and the community technical working groups and to provide
guidance as future OpenID specifications are being developed.  We've
thus unanimously elected the following individuals to the council to
serve the initial term joined by Dick Hardt and Mike Jones from the
OIDF board:

  - Allen Tom
  - Brad Fitzpatrick
  - David Recordon