[OpenID board] OSL handling infrastructure for openid.net ...

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Jul 31 22:24:43 UTC 2008

I'd like to clear up any misunderstandings.

Most of us on the board knew about Scott's previous relationship with
OSL, and they were very generous in hosting OIDF. It would be fair to
compensate them for what they have done, and if we pay them a market
rate for hosting, then that is good.

Making a donation to OSDL is in appropriate.

I believe Scott was doing what he thought was the right thing for all
parties. My comments were not questioning Scott's motives, but
commenting on his conclusions.

-- Dick