[OpenID board] OSL handling infrastructure for openid.net ...

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Jul 31 14:03:01 UTC 2008

As treasurer of a Foundation I can't support spending money we
received to promote OpenID on a donation to another charity.

I agree OSL is doing good work, but fiscal prudence dictates that we
pay market price for managing our infrastructure. I'd like to see a
hosting and administration contract with someone (could be OSL) that
is competitive and good value.

-- Dick