[OpenID board] Next board meeting ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Tue Jul 8 20:07:30 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

A quick follow-up from our call today ... since we'll have so many
folks AWOL for the next board meeting we're going to cancel that one
(7/17) and shoot to have full-attendance (or close to it) for the 7/31
meeting.  Call details are forthcoming but agenda items will include:

* General business (minutes approved, finance update)
* Interim IPR update - David/Mike
* Update on ED recruitment - Scott/Raj/David
* Discussion of proposed mission statement - Dick/Scott/Johannes
* Other agenda items?

Great call today folks ... I feel like we made a lot of progress.

FYI,

- Scott