[OpenID board] Reminder: Agenda for 7/8/2008 ...
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 7 20:57:30 UTC 2008
Per my earlier note asking to have the board election added to the agenda, please move the board election update before the future scope discussion, as I believe that some of the content of the election discussion is likely to be pertinent to the scope discussion.
Talk to you tomorrow!
From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On Behalf Of Scott Kveton
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 1:48 PM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: [OpenID board] Reminder: Agenda for 7/8/2008 ...
Just a quick reminder about our call for tomorrow ... first and
foremost I want to make sure we get the future scope of the OIDF
question answered if at all possible. I think I have the rest of the
agenda items in here as well. Let me know if I'm missing anything.
Note: the call is at 10am PST on 7/8.
* General business (minutes approved, finance update)
* Statements about the nature of reciprocal IPR commitments to working
groups - Mike
* Discussion on future scope of OpenID Foundation - Everyone
* Update on ED recruitment - Scott/David
* Update on core messaging and next steps - Dick
* Trademark discussions - Raj/Johannes
* General IPR work - David
* Update on board elections - Bill/Mike
OIDF Conference Call
Call-in number provided by IBM - Tony Nadalin
board mailing list
board at openid.net
More information about the board