[OpenID board] Agenda for 7/8/2008 ...

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Sun Jul 6 15:34:58 UTC 2008

Hi Snorri

I was confused on why you responded as the topic was around how many
people would be able to vote in an election.

As for members of other organizations being able to vote in OIDF
elections, the board's current position is only members of OIDF can
vote. Members of local chapters get whatever benefits those chapters
provide them.

While it is great that EU Government is positive about OpenID, it is
unclear what European normalization process needs to be done, or how
the government would productively contribute to writing of technical
specifications. Perhaps those will be explained in your OpenID'09
program?

-- Dick