[OpenID board] Agenda for 7/8/2008 ...

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 3 22:17:39 UTC 2008

I'd also like to have a discussion on when we're going to have the board election.  Bill told me in private conversation that the contractors may be within days of enabling people to vote with their OpenIDs, which was the gating factor that delayed the election when we talked about it several months ago.  I'd put this before the scope discussion in the agenda order.

                                Thanks,
                                -- Mike