[OpenID board] Positioning

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Mon Jan 28 09:28:58 UTC 2008

I don’t know if there are relationship with what you say:

I have received requests from large companies that have a network of sites
(ecommerce, jobs ...) +3 million of users:

“We want that you develop our OP but it will operate only with our sites and
our OIDs”

Of course, I refused, explaining that this was not the OpenID policy and it
was a stupidity!

I have sent the definition of “Interoperability” :)

But

-Snorri