[OpenID board] Membership (or lack thereof) and Board Elections

Bill Washburn bill at oidf.org
Fri Feb 29 08:49:26 UTC 2008

Hi Snorri,
Thanks for applying so long ago (October, I believe).  There is a mechanism
in place now to use PayPal, or I can send you an invoice.  Let me know which
method you would prefer.  As to others in Europe who applied for membership
 early on, I contacted everyone who submitted applications - if there was an
email address included.  Of those I was able to reply to, very few have
responded at all.  If you would like to pass along any of their
contact information, I will be gladly contact or recontact them as the case
may be.  In any event I appreciate all the support and interest you continue
to express.  Thank you.

merci,
-bill