[OpenID board] Invitation to join OpenID Local Chapters committee

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Feb 28 23:51:24 UTC 2008

I’m at your disposal to participate
  = A good opportunity to improve my
English! ;-)

-Snorri

De : Mike Jones [mailto:Michael.Jones at microsoft.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 28 février 2008 23:13
À : Nat Sakimura; Snorri
Cc : board at openid.net
Objet : Invitation to join OpenID Local Chapters committee

Dear Snorri and Nat,

I would like to invite you to join the Local Chapters committee of the
OpenID Board.  I have volunteered to chair the committee and am also
recruiting one or more community board members to also serve with us.  You
guys are leading the way in regional advocacy for OpenID and I definitely
want your input and participation in ensuring that the local OpenID chapters
are thriving and effective and appropriately supported by the OIDF.  Hope
you'll be willing to serve!

                                                Best wishes,