[OpenID board] Draft guidelines for local chapters

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Wed Feb 27 17:12:40 UTC 2008

Mike,

Nicely written up. You can tell you have experience with this subject ;-)

I particularly like the emphasis on local self-organization (what Identity
Commons calls "delegating to the most local part").

I second these guidelines, and agree it would be great to cover in this
week's meeting.

=Drummond

  _____