[OpenID board] Agenda for 2/28/2008 ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Mon Feb 25 15:49:50 UTC 2008

I'm pretty sure this is a dupe but it is a great reminder ... thanks
Dick ... :-)

Next board meeting is on 2/28 at 11am PST.

* General business (minutes approved, finance update)
* Membership committee update - Bill
* Website update - Scott/Bill
* Election committee update - Mike?  Bill?

Any other items for the agenda?  Please get them to me soon.

Call-in information: