[OpenID board] timing of accepting memberships online?

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Fri Feb 15 17:54:50 UTC 2008

What happened with Vidoop? Last I recall it was looking to be turned
up at the end of January, beginning of February?

If that is not in progress (which would have been to have had a heads
up on) then we should engage someone else asap so that we can
programatically take membership applications.

-- Dick