[OpenID board] First board meeting of 2009 ...

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 20:06:34 UTC 2008

Scott Kveton wrote:
>> The 8th is good for me as well.
>> Which officer positions are available, how do we go about picking them, and
>> who served them on the previous board? Are there any transition plans?
>
> All of the officer positions are available ... we have to fill and who
> is currently in them:
>
> Chair - Scott Kveton
> Vice-Chair - David Recordon
> Secretary - Martin Atkins
> Treasurer - Dick Hardt

We currently keep the board and executive committee meeting minutes on
Google Docs. (though Chris has recently started mirroring them on the
wiki, the Google Docs copies are the canonical versions.)

Once there's a new secretary we'll need to get the board minutes
transferred out of my Google account and into his. The new secretary,
once chosen, should contact me and let me know what Google account they
are to be transferred to.

Cheers,