[OpenID board] [OpenID] OpenID Board Election Results

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Sat Dec 27 17:55:50 UTC 2008

Congratulations all and thanks to the Foundation's membership for such
a great turnout as well as to the Election Committee (spearheaded by
Mike) for making this happen!  Even six months ago when we were
starting to plan the election, the Foundation had well under 50
members; it's come a long way.

--David