[OpenID board] [OpenID] PAPE Vote Discussion

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Tue Dec 23 21:34:44 UTC 2008

I'm also unconvinced that the working group (which I'm a part of)
followed the process as outlined for the work leading up to a
membership vote.  While I tried to discuss this on the PAPE mailing
list yesterday, Mike had the opposite interpretation and seems to have
moved ahead anyway.  While I believe that the PAPE spec should be
approved (and have voted to do so) I agree with Chris' concerns and
the one I raised yesterday about the process being unclear as to if
the WG correctly followed it or not.

--David