[OpenID board] Election Progress?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 20 06:48:19 UTC 2008

A significant proportion of the membership has already voted - enough that even if the election were to end now, I believe that people would be pleased with the turnout, both in terms of the percentage of eligible voters voting, and the actual number of voters.  Beyond that, I'm not comfortable giving more specifics since voting is still under way.

                                                                Cheers,
                                                                -- Mike