[OpenID board] wiki.openid.net is now set up

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:36:57 UTC 2008

As you've probably seen, we've been making efforts to move the
MediaWiki-based OpenID wiki to PBWiki.
The transition is complete and the new wiki is available at  http://
wiki.openid.net (same as the old address).

Not all pages from the previous wiki have been ported, but the plan is to
mothball that content at old-wiki.openid.net. The primary reason for not
moving all the old pages over is that much of the content is out of date,
inaccurate or no longer useful.

In order to edit the wiki, you will need to sign in. Fortunately this wiki,
unlike the old wiki, permits OpenID authentication:

https://my.pbwiki.com/openid

If you have any questions, let me know or post them here.

If you have general comments about PBWiki, you can visit their support
forum:

http://getsatisfaction.com/pbwiki/topics

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Citizen-Participant &

Vote in the OpenID Board Election!
http://tr.im/vote_oidf

factoryjoe.com # diso-project.org
citizenagency.com # vidoop.com
This email is:   [X] bloggable    [ ] ask first   [ ] private