[OpenID board] Election Progress?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:18:41 UTC 2008

I don't know if it's kosher, but given that we have just under a week left
of voting, would it be premature to ask how many people have voted so far in
the election?
I'm not asking for specific candidate vote tallies. I just want to know if
10, 30, or 150 people have voted so far, because knowing will help us to
determine if we should do a last ditch effort to get out the vote.

At the very least, I'd hope that with such a small number of dues-paying
members, those who are elected would be chosen by at least 50% of those
eligible to vote.

Chris

--
Chris Messina