[OpenID board] Please process the WG proposals on the table (WAS The Specs Council and Process)

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:46:27 UTC 2008

Well. Very good discussion. I am glad that I started the original thread.

At the same time, I would like the spec council to issue overdue
recommendations, especially for Contract Exchange. It has been sitting there
for a long time now. (By now, the actual works should have started.)

As I believe, though the scope may seems a bit wide, the WG scope being
wider than what it really needs to is not a bad thing. WG can always narrow
the scope without any IPR consideration, but it is virtually impossible to
widen the scope afterwards.

=nat
--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)