[OpenID board] Bylaws on the Wiki

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Wed Dec 17 22:32:59 UTC 2008

Students role into individuals at this point and I'd guess that
government fits into non-profits.

While it is a wiki, you can't just change the bylaws as they're a
legal document which the board needs to vote to change.  I know Bill
had been working on some changes to them, not sure what happened to it
all, and we should also vote to update them to reflect the new fee
structure.  The wiki page should however capture the current bylaws if
we plan to refer people to it.

--David