[OpenID board] Year-end financials

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Wed Dec 17 00:08:10 UTC 2008

On 12/17/2008 01:55 AM, Dick Hardt:
> Johannes: you continually harp on financial aspects of the Foundation
> -- and you are a lone voice amongst board members.

Ohhohhmnn, if you allow....the only report I've seen so far covered a
very small period of a few month. I'm not criticizing you or the board,
just stating what I saw as a by-stander. It was a meager, partial,
incomplete insight about the financing's of OpenID, not more than that.
I noticed that to myself and decided not to bother with it. But there
are some others including myself which apparently noticed without making
any noise.

I don't expect to find anything exciting in a better report (and manner
of reporting) besides proper reporting and transparency.

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390