[OpenID board] Status of the Customer Research Committee (Was: Re: [OpenID] Several Questions for the Current & Future Board)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 03:56:51 UTC 2008

Thanks Brian.
Is there a list of ongoing marketing activities and a list of goals,
objectives or measurements we're using to gauge our progress?

I found the mailing list, but it looks dead:

http://openid.net/pipermail/marketing/

Jsut as with the CRC, I'd love to see a list of what's going on with this
committee on the wiki. I'm happy to transcribe what information is available
so that we can get ourselves sorted and our priorities assigned.

I feel like there's been lots of chatter on the OpenID mailing lists lately
but not enough meaty opportunities to get people involved in owning a piece
of the pie.

If we can start bite-chunking the work and assigning it to some of the more
active posters on the OpenID lists, I think, given the free time some of us
seem to have available, we might be able to make incredible progress (think:
we're leveraging the opportunity provided by Cory Doctorow's cognitive
surplus!).

Chris