[OpenID board] Status of the Customer Research Committee (Was: Re: [OpenID] Several Questions for the Current & Future Board)

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Tue Dec 16 03:42:50 UTC 2008

I believe we've spent $10K with Market Focus so far (Johannes?) and BBC sponsored the meals and facilities at the NYC meeting (many thanks to Zac Bjelogrlic and the BBC team for their leadership and generosity).  One key next step was the UX Summit sponsored by Yahoo.  There have been separate related initiatives by many of the OPs focused user profile data management. Some preliminary discussions have happened around business and legal frameworks, but don't know that there is much to share on that yet.  I'd imagine next steps will be determined by the Customer Research and Marketing Committees in the context of next year's operating plan and budget.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel